Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

måndag 8 september 2014

Picturedump Imperial Guard

Some of you guys, a while back mailed me and asked if my Imperial Guard army was sold or something because I stopped to talk about them.
No the are not, in fact I'm looking at their cases right now, so I was going to share a few pics of them.
these are old pictures (pre-6th ed, so around 2012?) so many models are not painted or the pictures might be bad. Don't forget that I haven't touch this army since 2012.

But I'm more that happy to share my army that got me in to competitive play and wanted to kick ass on the table for many reasons, especially when the new dex was released and I was sitting down and suddenly realized: wow IG are now really cocky, like deadly, in the 4th ed codex I was all about sit in the table corner and defended. Then (in 5th) I discovered that Chimeras needs to  come in groups and bought myself a steelwall.
Anyway hope that the pictures will tell something about my reckless history about how careless and cold-hearted I am with loosing Armour saves (even after playing Space Marines hehe).



Enjoy!
/Fillee














Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar