Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

söndag 31 maj 2015

Warhammer 40k, Battle Report LinCon #3

Eldar vs Raven Guard 1000pts

Deployment:Dawn of war
Mission: The scouring 


So this game I remembered to take picture after the battle was nearly over. doh.  So typical me.
Well. 

My list 
Farseer w/ jetbike. Prescience, Fortune and something more at I forgot, wasn't important and didn't use it.
Seer council (4) w/ bikes, rolled a lot of good power like protect and horrify. which was really good in this game.

Wind raiders w/ two cannons
Dire Avengers w/ serpent, holo fields and twin linked scatter laser. (as I told before, don't have the new codex yet)
Vyper Squadron (3) double cannons 
Fire Prism 


I deployed in my right flank of the board  and him mirroring me with one assault squad at the far left behind some stones.
I got the first turn and put my self in position,
Rolled up Protect and  Fortune, prescience'd my Vypers.
shot the rhinos and glanced it to a wreck. #FIRST BLOOOOOD bitch.
Fire prism open fire on the tac squad inside, killing off a few.
Game on.
His vanguad vets with lighting claws ran towards me and assaulted TOO BAD I NOW GOT +2 +4 RE-ROLL!
He used a chaplain with Teeth of Terra and really put a hurt on the council  with some rerolls and rending. Killing 1 but got two killed in return. Well my speedbump worked and now we can focus on the mission.

By gunning down his tac squads we made nearly every unit to fail their Ld test and used horrify for extra boost. all of the marines got their legs on their back and ran.

His killy squad held up untill round 3 and then got killed of by the mighty Farseer. 

They assault marines failed their fist charge and 1 got killed in the overwatch. the second charge he made got another guy killed.
He made it in to the assault and didn't do a shit. really, me either.
He was standing left with one assault marine and we killed it off too.
I don't know but some days.... my saves is just amazing. haha

The ramshackled the serpent, took one hullpoint and contesting the objective. glance it to death with the scatter laser and then took back the.. OW right by the way, I bought A FUCKING UNICORN !!!! you can see it in the left at the picture.
He is our new objective.

Then the Dire avengers killed the missile launcher and 1 dude, they stand their Ld test.

We called it after that.

So what would you do to repel this blue- yellow winning side?
I strand undefeated since LinCon 2011 with my Eldar.
Are you the first to take my hand as a winner next year?


Have a great weekend guys!
/Fillee40k 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar